Some classes from the recent past:
- Math 111: Calculus
- Math 112: Introduction to Analysis
- Math 211: Multivariable Calculus I
- Math 212: Multivariable Calculus II
- Math 341: Geometry (Hyperplane Arrangements)
- Math 372: Combinatorics
- Math 411: Topics in Analysis (manifolds)
- Math 412: Topics in Algebra: The Abelian Sandpile Model
I taught classes on the Abelian Sandpile Model and the divisor theory of graphs at the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) South Africa in February 2012, at AIMS Ghana in January 2013, and at AIMS Ghana in January 2013.
- Divisor theory on graphs: Course notes from AIMS, Cameroon.