Teaching at Reed
- Math 113: Discrete Structures, Fall 2017
- Math 342: Topology, Spring 2016
- Math 212: Multivariable Calculus II, Spring 2016
- Math 138: Knot Theory, Knot Practice, Fall 2015
- Math 211: Multivariable Calculus I, Fall 2015
- Math 112: Introduction to Analysis, Spring 2015
- Math 332: Abstract Algebra, Spring 2015
- Math 111: Calculus, Fall 2014
- Math 115, Fall 2006, Calculus I
- Math 116, Winter 2007, Calculus II
- Math 116, Fall 2007, Calculus II
- Math 116, Winter 2008, Calculus II (co-coordinated with Dale Winter)
- Math 215, Winter 2009, Multivariable calculus (teaching assistant)
- 18.02, Fall 2010, Multivariable calculus (recitation leader)
- 18.100C, Spring 2011, Analysis I (recitation leader for communications component)
- 18.100C, Fall 2011, Analysis I (recitation leader for communications component)
- 18.A39, Fall 2012, freshman advising seminar Knot Theory, Knot Practice
- 18.02, Fall 2012, Multivariable calculus (recitation leader)
- Active contributor to MIT's Mathematics CI Space which is now part of the MAA Mathematical Sciences Digital Library.
Seminars and conferences
- Co-organizer of the conference Homotopy theory in the ecliptic at Reed College, August 18-21, 2017 with Agnès Beaudry, Irina Bobkova, Safia Chettih, Dan Dugger, Mike Hill, John Lind, and Angélica Osorno.
- Scientific co-organizer for the West Coast Algebraic Topology Summer School on homotopy theory and number theory, August 8-13, 2016 with Agnes Beaudry, Mike Hill, Tyler Lawson, Vesna Stojanoska, Jared Weinstein, and Kirsten Wickelgren.
- Co-organizer of the AIM workshop Equivariant Derived Algebraic Geometry, June 13-17, 2016 with Andrew Blumberg, Teena Gerhardt, and Mike Hill.
- Co-organizer of the 55th Cascade Topology Seminar, November 7-8, 2015 with Steve Bleiler and Angélica Osorno.
- Co-organizer of the conference Equivariant and motivic homotopy theory, May 30-31, 2015 with Angélica Osorno.
- Co-organizer of the Summer 2011 Summer Seminar on QFT with Chris Schommer-Pries.
Go back home.