Individual, institutional, and corporate transit pages
image: Stockholm Local Transport Authority
Schouw (cf. original; J. Voerman, 21 June 1944, courtesy Peter Jager)
- Individual pages:
- The Osamu Abe Subway of the World personal home page.
- Osamu Abe's Home Pages on Railway.
- Michel Azéma's Funicular, Funiculaire, Funicolare, Standseilbahn, DFB page (thanks to Dan Weissmann).
- The incomparable Les Barker's An Assortment of Interesting Railway Sites; also check out the rest of his life.
- The Transportes page: Pablo Barrachina and Florentia Dassiu's "Transport and mobility Information systems on the INTERNET."
- Marcos Kopschitz Xavier Bastos' Tradita Trasportes is a collection of transportation resources from Brasil (thanks to Joao Carlos Scatena).
- Jon Bell's Rail Transit Pages.
- James Bow's Rail and Transit Links.
- Robert Bowdidge's Railroad-related Internet Resources.
- Joseph Brennan's Rails and Transit (Columbia University).
- Lytton Brown's Toronto TTC and PCC streetcars page, with additional items of interest (thanks to Betty Brown).
- Perry Carter's transit links.
- Brian F. Case's Railway Page.
- Chao-Hwa Chen's The Fun of Railroading.
- Chris Coleman's Webville and Hypertext Railroad Company has an impressively broad and well-organized presentation and set of links.
- Daniel S. Dawdy's Cyberspace World Railroad is an incredible compilation, with great photographs, clip art, links, and much more.
- Marc Dufour's Page du Rail et des Transports Urbains.
- Roel de Gama's Grijn's Travel Page, which also has a Subway/Underground/Metro page (thanks to Roel de Gama for URL update).
- Phillipe Giron's Sur les rails: chemins de fer et métros.
- Marçal Guardiola's WEFER pages "about three rail systems in Spain:
- RENFE: spanish railways;
- TMB: Barcelona's metropolitan transport (Metro);
- FGC: Catalan railways -- some railways around Barcelona with three
Metro lines." -- great links also!
- Heinz and Kim Hammer's Routes International - People Transportation, a global transit resource (thanks to Heinz Hammer and the former Kim Knights for wedding update information!).
- Pierce Haviland's NJ, NY, and CT Railroad Page.
- Max Hovens' Rail 1435 Home Page on "Trains and the Dutch Railway" is a much deeper resource than the name suggests.
- Peter Kenny's Going Underground whimsical guide to the London Tube, with links to several other idiosyncratic pages.
- Joe Korman's JoeKorNer, with rail and NY Subway links.
- Thomas Land Partners' Welcome to TrainLand.
- Sven Manias' Sven's Collection of rail-related links.
- Leon Marr's Public Transport Page.
- William McAllister's Rail Road Resources page.
- William E. Miller's Electric Lines in Southern Ontario.
- Ron Morris' Thailand Mass Transit Pages:
- Unofficial Bangkok Subway
- Unofficial Chiang Mai Subway
- Bangkok Transit Master Plan
- Unofficial Bangkok Skytrain
- Ditmar Pauke's Tramadressen, Trolleys, Hyperlinks.
- Jack Pergal's Washington Metro Page.
- Bruce L. F. Persson's Tram Nu (Tram Now) with links to world tram systems.
- David Pirmann's New York City Subway Resources (astonishing resource!).
- Horst Prillinger's The Vienna Metro - Die Wiener U-Bahn.
- Bill Roberts' British Columbia Rock 'n Bus Page (many links, extending well beyond B. C. ).
- Bill Russell's Penny Bridge.
- Erik Sandblom's Erik's Rail News.
- The Professor Jerry Schneider pages
- Mark Shorette's Public Transportation page urging Connecticut activism for this purpose.
- Bosse Sibbmark's Railway Page.
- Steve Slatcher's Public Transit Passenger Information (discontinued maintenance; thanks to Steve Slatcher for update information).
- John Smatlak's North American Vintage Trolley Systems site (thanks to John Smatlak of Railway Preservation Resources).
- Michael Taplin's World Systems List of LRT, Tramways, and Metros for the Light Rail Transit Association.
- Dan Tasman's [UB PAIRC] Transportation page.
- Jeremiah L. Toth's Trolley, Interurban, and Subway Resources.
- David Anthony Wyatt's World Rail Transit list.
- Allen T. Zagel's China Rail includes train, subway, and bus photos and links to individuals' Chinese rail pages.
- The Dmitry Zinoviev public transportation resource Steam Engine Joseph Stalin.
- Institutional pages:
- Corporate pages:
- Unknown (to me) Ownership Type
image: Stockholm Local Transport Authority
© Robert Reynolds