MATH 212 - Spring 2016
MATH 212: Multivariable Calculus II
Sections 1 and 3
Professor: Angélica Osorno
This is the course information website for sections 1 and 3 of Math 212: Multivariable Calculus II.
All other material for the class will be posted on the Moodle page.
Text: Vector Calculus, Fourth Edition, by Susan Colley, available at the bookstore.
- Lecture (section 1): MTWF 9:00-9:50am, Lib 389.
- Lecture (section 3): MTWF 12:00-12:50pm, Lib 389.
- Office hours: M 1-3pm, T 10-11:30am, F 3-4pm, or by appointment. If my door is open, you are welcome to come in.
Problem sets: Homework will be due at the beginning of class, mostly on Wednesdays. No late problem sets will be accepted, but the lowest score will be dropped. Please order and staple your solutions.
Collaboration policy: You are welcome to work on homework together, this is a great way of learning. But YOU MUST WRITE UP YOUR OWN SOLUTIONS INDEPENDENTLY. For total disclosure, write the names of your collaborators and tutors.
Ten-minute quizzes: Happen most Tuesdays at the beginning of class. The lowest score will be dropped.
Exams: There will be three exams and a final exam.
Math help center: Student tutors are available to help you on SMTWTh from 7:00 to 9:00pm in L387 and L389.
- Exam 1: 4th week (details TBA).
- Exam 2: 7th week (details TBA).
- Exam 3: 10th week (details TBA).
Final Exam: During exam week